OnCue Plus generator monitoring system
OnCue is the generator monitoring system designed to work specifically with your Kohler generator. It provides many key features to keep you up to date on the generator status. It will send email and text message alerts to notify you and/or us (Northeast Generators) of the current state that the generator is in weather it is performing its weekly exercise or providing backup power to your home during an outage. It will also notify us if there are any problems with the generator. We can then determine the severity of the problem via OnCue. If necessary we can dispatch a technician to your home to further investigate the problem.
OnCue Plus Wireless Features
- The OnCue Plus wireless kit allows the use of OnCue Plus without running a network cable from the owner’s router to the generator set. (The owner’s computer must be equipped with a wireless router.)
- Use a computer and/or mobile device to monitor your Kohler power system from any location in the world with Internet access.
- OnCue Plus apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices are available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Demo button allows you to preview OnCue Plus screens and operation without creating an account or logging in.
- Simple activation: Enter the generator set serial number, controller password, and activation code into OnCue Plus just once for each generator. Then monitor your power system from your computer and/or mobile devices.
- Monitor your complete Kohler power system, including the generator, RXT automatic transfer switch, Load Control Module (LCM), and Programmable Interface Module (PIM).
- Control home automation when the generator set is paired with a
Programmable Interface Module (PIM). Remote control features:
- Remotely turn appliances, outdoor lighting, storm shutters, or other electrical equipment on or off.
- The generator does not need to be running in order to use On- Cue Plus for remote control of circuits connected to the PIM.
- Monitor your home’s power consumption for full power management control at your fingertips.
- Monitor multiple generator sets. Generator selection panel lists multiple generator systems on one account and allows for the easy selection of each system for detailed monitoring and control.
- View time-and date-stamped event history listing generator set starting and stopping, faults, and notifications. (RDC2)
- Receive alerts by email, text message, or push notification on your mobile device or PC. Customize messages by selecting the events that will prompt a notification to be sent to each recipient.
- Start and stop generator exercises from your computer or mobile device.
- Clear faults from a remote location.
- Controller password and generator set serial number protect
against access by unauthorized users.
- All Ethernet communication is authenticated and encrypted for privacy.
Thank you for all your help in putting in ten generators to our group homes and apartments so quickly and efficiently.
As you know, life was extremely difficult for our residents after Hurricane Sandy and many of our group homes and apartments, who house the adults with developmental disabilities served by Our House, were without power for weeks.
It was shortly after the hurricane that I approached you for help – you gave us good prices on the generators and followed through with prompt installation. We know we can count on you for yearly maintenance and any repairs needed.
It is a pleasure working with you and I recommend your company to friends and family.
– Catherine Colford, Our House Foundation